Each session will comprise of technique and fitness training on slalom gates. Other skills required for both whitewater and competition paddling, such as forward paddling technique and rolling, will be covered, at various times, during the sessions.
When: Wednesday nights
Time: 6:00 pm – 7:30 pm
From/To: 4 April – 10 Oct (28 sessions) or 13 June – 26 Sept (16 sessions)
Where: Indian Landing, Port Sydney
Coaching Only –
- $150 + HST for 28 sessions
- $100 + HST for 16 sessions
Coaching and equipment –
- $250 + HST for 28 sessions
- $150 + HST for 16 sessions
Drop in pricing per session:
- $10 per session – coaching only (includes HST)
- $20 per session – coaching and equipment hire (includes HST)
Note: If you require equipment, equipment will be available from 5.30 to 5.45 pm and you will be responsible for setting yourself up and being ready to paddle at 6.00 p.m. Parents of any younger children attending are expected to help their children get ready.